Get started now!
Oracle Licensing Specialist
ADVANCED LEVEL - Architectural Implications
Save your business time and money by understanding Oracle licensing for any environment or architecture
Jane has trained hundreds of students to understand Oracle Licensing and Contracts and is looking forward to meeting you
At the end of this course you will gain a detailed knowledge of the Oracle Licensing rules and policies; Understand the common pitfalls and areas of risk in your Oracle license estate
You can start at any time after you enroll. I will personally give you feedback when you post work in the assignments areas
You will learn
- The impact of Virtualising on Licensing
- Identify the most common forms of virtualisation
- Identify the key architectural areas that Oracle look at on a licence audit
- Customer examples, strategies and pitfalls
- How to re-architect Virtualised environments to protect against non compliance
Jane is a former employee of Oracle with over seven years experience as an Account Manager. Jane also later managed the SAM practice for Rocela providing a managed SAM service to large and small Oracle enterprise users. Jane specialises in Oracle contracts, Oracle applications, negotiation and software asset management.
Winner of the UK Oracle User Group Silver partner award 2015 for the Best Independent Partner.